Air source heat pumps working with a traditional boiler
The Ecodan system developed by Mitsubishi Electric can operate as a hybrid/bivalent system, allowing users to upgrade their traditional heating system by installing and running a heat pump alongside it. It can be used to provide space heating and hot water.
- ErP A++ Energy Label – the entire Ecodan heat pump range has been rated at A++
- Achieves level 4 of the Code for Sustainable Homes with no additional measures
and can be even higher when used in conjunction with other improvements
- Improves energy use leading to lower running costs and CO2 emissions
- 5% VAT rating on capital and install costs
- Low noise levels – Ecodan has achieved the Noise Abatement Society’s Quiet Mark
- MELCloud Wi-Fi control of Ecodan system from anywhere in the world
- SD Card commissioning and logging – All settings can be pre-loaded on to the SD card and then simply inserted on site during commissioning. The SD card then logs performance data to help with fault finding
- MCS approved and qualifies for the Renewable Heat Incentive
Want to know if this will work for you?
Call us or use the form below: