Heat pumps fully replacing your traditional boiler
The Monobloc Ecodan heating system, produced by Mitsubishi can provide all your space heating and hot water needs, removing the need for a boiler.
The Mitsubishi Monobloc extracts the heat from ambient air, which is a free and renewable energy source, allowing for low cost space heating and hot water production.
The operation of a heat pump is similar to a refrigerator – but in reverse. This process is known as the vapour compression cycle.
An air source heat pumps is now a viable and credible alternative to traditional methods and can help to combat rising energy bills through greater efficiency.
- ErP A++ Energy Label – the entire Ecodan heat pump range has been rated at A++
- Achieves level 4 of the Code for Sustainable Homes with no additional measures
and can be even higher when used in conjunction with other improvements
- Improves energy use leading to lower running costs and CO2 emissions
- 5% VAT rating on capital and install costs
- Low noise levels – Ecodan has achieved the Noise Abatement Society’s Quiet Mark
- MELCloud Wi-Fi control of Ecodan system from anywhere in the world
- SD Card commissioning and logging – All settings can be pre-loaded on to the SD card and then simply inserted on site during commissioning. The SD card then logs performance data to help with fault finding
- MCS approved and qualifies for the Renewable Heat Incentive
Want to know if this will work for you?
Call us or use the form below: